A private jet is not just a comfortable means of transportation, it is a necessity for those whose business is no longer fit in the limited scope of the city and one time zone.
The advantages of aircraft purchase are undeniable, if you have sufficient means to do so, because you get not just a comfortable means of transportation, but the property, which You can dispose.
The level of security in the operation of a private jet is much higher, because the attention to the technical equipment of a business jet you pay when deciding on the necessary safety systems and qualifications of the crew. The place of aircraft location aircraft shall be defined by you in person , on the basis of your own convenience, interior design is made exclusively according to your taste with your favorite colors and fabrics, and a personal crew already knows what level of comfort You need, how to make the menu, what drinks and the interior temperature You prefer.
In addition, You incur costs only for the actual flights, including fuel and crew pay, without paying for empty haul aircraft.
However, the aircraft purchase is a complex process at different stages of which it is impossible to avoid the problems with the observance of specific formalities, and most importantly, to find the right balance, on the one hand, is the convenience and comfort, and on the other, economic expediency and common sense. While contacting Jetstream Avia all stages of the aircraft purchase will seem much easier, you free yourself from the decision of all matters related to the aircraft acquisition:
• Selection of the aircraft, taking into account a variety of factors: frequency and range, number of passengers, time spent on flights, financial capability, Your preferences, and much more;
• Negotiations with the manufacturer or owner of the aircraft. Maintenance of sales transactions. Only real professionals of Jetstream Avia are able to predict future changes in the market, which may result in a lack of profitability in the choice of a particular model;
• Provide funding for purchasing and legal consulting, which includes lending, leasing, insurance, aircraft, obtaining permitting documents for the movement in the air space;
• Registration (re-registration ) and certification of the aircraft is a procedure for selecting the country of registration of the aircraft, getting onboard accommodation and setting the aircraft under the flag of the airline;
• Carrying out of the tender for the management company and the operator;
• Training and retraining of personnel, equipment and outfitting of the aircraft and much more.
The above issues shall be handled by different service providers - banks and leasing companies, insurance companies, service centers, airlines and air brokers. But most often, these companies provide only part of the services, which leads to the fact that the buyer has to spend a lot of precious time to address legal and technical issues.